Kerala : 02 Night's Munnar | 01 Night Thekkady | 01 Night Alleppey | 01 Night's Kumarkom
Arrival/Kochi - Munnar (130km/4 Hrs Drive)
Sightseeing In Munnar
Drive from Munnar to Thekkady (130 km/approx. 4 hours)
Drive from Thekkady to Alleppey (156 km/approx. 5 hours) | Night in houseboat
Alleppey to Kumarakom
Exclusive Customization as per requirements available! Most Transparent pricing shared.
- Accommodation in well appointed room
- Meals as per hotel plan
- All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air – conditioned vehicle
- All toll taxes, parking fees & drivers allowance
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’
NOTE:”Mandatory Christmas/New Year Eve dinner cost will be applicable as advised by the hotels.”
Payment & Booking Policy
- All the booking are Confirmed with the hotel after receiving a confirmation mail from the Client with 50% or the amount mentioned by our reservation staff of the total package amount in our account with in 3days of booking
- Final 50% to be paid 02days prior to commencing the trip.
- Once the booking is Confirmed, Vouchers will be issued with suggested Trip Detail & hotel reservation, which may change with prior notice to the client.
- Once you receive the Hotel confirmation from Andaman Advisor staff, the client can reconfirm with the hotel for their reservation.
- We would require 100% advance payment for bookings made for December and January, due to high peak season.
- Most hotels in Andaman (Port Blair, Havelock & Neil island) usually have a 0800hours as Check in and Check Out timing. Though there are some that may allow an early or late Check in / Check Out, it however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Furthermore, there are also chances that a hotel may charge you for a further one-day incase of an early check in or late check out.
- Cancellation Received on or before 30days, a 10% processing fee of the total package cost will be charged and remaining money will be refunded.
- Cancellation within 30 days and before 15 days excluding the 15th Day – 30% of Refund. Terms & Condition applied.
- Cancellation within 15 days of arrival OR no show – N0 Refund.
- No refund for booking made from ARRIVEL and the month of December & January.
- In case of any unexpected bad weather Condition Or due to any unavoidable circumstance if the ferry/Seaplane/ to Havelock or other island gets cancelled, some other alternative accommodation will be provided in Port Blair / Havelock and additional night accommodation in Havelock/ Port Blair will be on direct payment basis on, we will be liable only to the value of the ticket.
- All refunds are processed by the method of payment used in the initial transaction, except in the case of cash payments where the refund is processed through cheque or online transfer.
- The refund is initiated from our end within 5 working days of receiving the cancellation request.
- Please note that it may take 5 – 14 days for the money to reflect in your account, depending on your bank, after the refund is imitated from our end.
- Mid-tour Cancellation – Yes you can cancel but the amount would be non-refundable.