Andaman : 3 Nights at Port Blair / 01 Night at Havelock Island / 01 Night at Neil ISland
Airport Pickup + Cellular Jail + Corbyn's Cove beach + Sound & Light Show
Two (2) Islands trip - Ross Island + North Bay Coral Island
Port Blair To Havelock + Radhanagar Beach Visit + Sunset View
Kalapathar Beach + Havelock To Neil Island – Laxmanpur Beach Sunset View
Bharathpur Beach – Neil To Port Blair By Evening
|S.NO||3 * HOTEL PORT BLAIR|
|S.NO||3 * HOTEL HAVELOCK|
|1||HAVELOCK HOLIDAY BEACH RESORT|
|3||NK HAVELOCK ECO RESORT|
|S.NO||3 * HOTEL NEIL|
|1||PEARL PARK BEACH RESORT|
Exclusive Customization as per requirements available! Most Transparent pricing shared.
- Accommodation in rooms as given at respective hotels with breakfast and all taxes on double sharing basis.
- All sightseeing by personal AC Vehicle.(Not Disposal)
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pick up and drop.
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges.
- Two side cruise.
- Andamans Advisor travel experts assistance in all the islands.
- Travel vouchers in the trip.
- Including all taxes.
- Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Flight Fares are not included.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
Payment & Booking Policy
- All the booking are Confirmed with the hotel after receiving a confirmation mail from the Client with 50% or the amount mentioned by our reservation staff of the total package amount in our account with in 3days of booking
- Balance 25% to be paid 10days prior to commencing the trip.
- Final 25% of the payment to be done on the day of arrival in Andaman.
- Once the booking is Confirmed, Vouchers will be issued with suggested Trip Detail & hotel reservation, which may change with prior notice to the client.
- Once you receive the Hotel confirmation from Andaman Advisor staff, the client can reconfirm with the hotel for their reservation.
- We would require 100% advance payment for bookings made for December and January, due to high peak season.
- Most hotels in Andaman (Port Blair, Havelock & Neil island) usually have a 0800hours as Check in and Check Out timing. Though there are some that may allow an early or late Check in / Check Out, it however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Furthermore, there are also chances that a hotel may charge you for a further one-day incase of an early check in or late check out. Should you have any such requirement please write to us at Andaman.Discover@gmail.com after completing your booking.
- Cancellation Received on or before 30days, a 10% processing fee of the total package cost will be charged and remaining money will be refunded.
- Cancellation within 30 days and before 15 days excluding the 15th Day – 30% of Refund. Terms & Condition applied.
- Cancellation within 15 days of arrival OR no show – N0 Refund.
- No refund for booking made from ARRIVEL and the month of December & January.
- In case of any unexpected bad weather Condition Or due to any unavoidable circumstance if the ferry/Seaplane/ to Havelock or other island gets cancelled, some other alternative accommodation will be provided in Port Blair / Havelock and additional night accommodation in Havelock/ Port Blair will be on direct payment basis on, we will be liable only to the value of the ticket.
- All refunds are processed by the method of payment used in the initial transaction, except in the case of cash payments where the refund is processed through cheque or online transfer.
- The refund is initiated from our end within 5 working days of receiving the cancellation request.
- Please note that it may take 5 – 14 days for the money to reflect in your account, depending on your bank, after the refund is imitated from our end.
- Mid-tour Cancellation – Yes you can cancel but the amount would be non-refundable.